Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Am I the only person in here who doesn't own any PLouise products?
Lonely Emma Pillsbury GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
OK this is going to sound like I'm unsympathetic which I'm not, but blaming the loss of his Mother is no fing excuse for scamming money of anybody. WTAF is wrong with people? I didn't exploit anybody when my parents died, I didn't scam anybody when my husband died. Stop making fing excuses for these fing fs on TT. ZDB is just a wrongun. It's as simple as that.
Sorry for your losses love. I didn’t know about your husband, love to you. ❤️ But you’re right. I lost my dad few years ago. Grief doesn’t make a person a sudden t, be racist or use derogatory language to people of disabilities nor does alcohol either, unless it’s in their heart already. His mask slipped today. That’s the real Zac I guess. It will all be brushed off tomorrow and the videos will be gone.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Sorry for your losses love. I didn’t know about your husband, love to you. ❤️ But you’re right. I lost my dad few years ago. Grief doesn’t make a person a sudden t, be racist or use derogatory language to people of disabilities nor does alcohol either, unless it’s in their heart already. His mask slipped today. That’s the real Zac I guess. It will all be brushed off tomorrow and the videos will be gone.
Thankyou. Sorry about your Dad too ❤️

OK this is going to sound like I'm unsympathetic which I'm not, but blaming the loss of his Mother is no fing excuse for scamming money of anybody. WTAF is wrong with people? I didn't exploit anybody when my parents died, I didn't scam anybody when my husband died. Stop making fing excuses for these fing fs on TT. ZDB is just a wrongun. It's as simple as that.
Zac's always been a t and a shady character I didn't know of him prior to him getting a live platform (I don't know if he had a live platform before that?) off the back of cla's mental health. Like even then he'd come on and not want gifts they'd be turned off, he'd pretend to his audience that he was going to be in EastEnders ect. Then when he built that live platform the mask slipped he became a huge beg was constantly wanting to go for the weeklies. So sorry for your losses ❤️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm one of those if I read or see just 1 bad review I won't buy it especially if I'm putting that onto my skin
I’m like that with hotels, there could be hundreds of good reviews and I see a really bad one and I’m like do that I’m not going there. I’m surprised I managed to book another holiday in all honesty

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Zac's always been a t and a shady character I didn't know of him prior to him getting a live platform (I don't know if he had a live platform before that?) off the back of cla's mental health. Like even then he'd come on and not want gifts they'd be turned off, he'd pretend to his audience that he was going to be in EastEnders ect. Then when he built that live platform the mask slipped he became a huge beg was constantly wanting to go for the weeklies. So sorry for your losses ❤️
I can't remember when I first came across him. I've just always thought he was a cocky wee s.
Thank you ❤️

I’m like that with hotels, there could be hundreds of good reviews and I see a really bad one and I’m like do that I’m not going there. I’m surprised I managed to book another holiday in all honesty
Honestly reviews and discount codes are my downfall oh and if the postage is high 🤣