Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

There is a Facebook page called Plouise budget box where you can sell on your stuff it goes quickly normally xx
Vinted is decent, people sell the stuff they don't want from their budget boxes in their cheap. Iv sold via that Facebook page before though, but I'm not in it anymore. Back when that's where you needed to be to see the spoilers 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is the only options I have and all that’s under β€œDashboard” is my order history πŸ€”

IMG_8522.jpeg
I dunno, you can call them. They help on the phone. They did with me to change my payment details but you did used to be able to skip a month. I did a couple of times until I cancelled my sub in December.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I dunno, you can call them. They help on the phone. They did with me to change my payment details but you did used to be able to skip a month. I did a couple of times until I cancelled my sub in December.
Thanks for the help luv 🩡 maybe they made it so you have to call in and it’s more effort to skip = less cancellations for them 😀

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
OK this is going to sound like I'm unsympathetic which I'm not, but blaming the loss of his Mother is no fing excuse for scamming money off anybody. WTAF is wrong with people? I didn't exploit anybody when my parents died, I didn't scam anybody when my husband died. Stop making fing excuses for these fing fs on TT. ZDB is just a wrongun. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It does look amazing there, I’ve seen so many kids having a wonderful time πŸ₯³
I have a spare room which is like my own space with my make up in and the little witch is always in there. She took my blueberry bad b lip stuff, she’s got her eye on my pallets and the made by Mitchell drip drip. I need a lock on that door

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have a spare room which is like my own space with my make up in and the little witch is always in there. She took my blueberry bad b lip stuff, she’s got her eye on my pallets and the made by Mitchell drip drip. I need a lock on that door
I’m both looking forward to and dreading, my niece reaching that age 🀣 I’m sure Paige is working on kids’ makeup at the moment πŸ€”