Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It was definitely the leather jacket in her profile picture she looks ridiculous 🤣

Play It Cool Jeff Goldblum GIF by Team Coco
Maybe he is a big T-Bird fan

Jun 8, 2024
uk
They need so many signatures to even make it to parliament sure people used them to try and get rid of many people but they are all still about. Just adds more content in my opinion
elpha one had loads of signatures and nothing happened. Nobody gives a s about tiktok beef. Look at all the predators on it

I'll be honest I can't shoot Marcel down for trying to do something with this petition. It must feel like no matter what he does it's not good enough. At least he doesn't share spaces with wronguns.
I do agree with you out of all the people he went live with they've all turned their backs to supporting the racists again. The so called educators of the app are not educating when their stance changes weekly and they are all aggressive. Like fair play to him for trying though.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So because black people don't want to hold a racism live in a white space now the black people are racist?

Can I please get the updated handbook on racism because I'm so confused?

Dave after your failed Delulu exposure (cash grab) why would anyone believe anything you say?
I'm not watching but who doesn't want to? Because I called this out months ago when a group of black peoples were fine to let Dave beg for money and be in his boxes whiles discussing black struggles.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I do agree with you out of all the people he went live with they've all turned their backs to supporting the racists again. The so called educators of the app are not educating when their stance changes weekly and they are all aggressive. Like fair play to him for trying though.
If anything it'll show the people it's about there's more than just the 10 odd creators that get in their live and find their behaviour abhorrent. Not that they'll care.