Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Season 6 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

And that's it, basically. Tiktok is feral and people keep saying the app has changed, but it's not the app - it's just how society gets when they believe the space they are occupying is lawless.
Feral is the perfect word.

In reality, tik tok isn't lawless, its regulated but not " domesticated" like legacy media platforms. Everything on tik tok is on traditional platforms but without the production standards.
Family Pet GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Ah nah that's fing gross I remember you saying they were bad. I'm so sorry you had to receive stuff like that sick do they are!
not gonna lie my replies were harsh calling her a peado and that, and i got a ban for it. I made a random comment in eqs live and she messaged me that s

If anyone remembers it was evil snoopy that went round doxing what they thought was cockerpoo and cockerpoo blamed us for that account well I hope she can fing apologise because no one should receive s like that and that poor woman's name and image they are using she could loose her job and children wtaf

not gonna lie my replies were harsh calling her a peado and that, and i got a ban for it. I made a random comment in eqs live and she messaged me that s
That is a peado sending stuff like that and images of children sick bastard they deserve every reply you sent and more