Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Why is this prick so smug? b, you contacted someone's ABUSER, spread their private business including their trauma all over, you're a bully, you're spiteful, you're a self-pitying sad sack of s who hangs out of people's arseholes because you have nothing of value to offer independently.

The wee rat catcher is extra annoying today

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not that it'd ever leave my mouth, but if I had said what Zak had said, or any comments of that nature I'd never be able to show my face in public again, certainly not live streaming, but that also goes for the likes of Red, Luke etc too.

I'm just as angry as others at Zak, but they're more focused on bringing him down than the reason why, they don't give a hoot that he's been racist because they've been waiting for him to slip up all along

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I wish someone would go for Gracie. I just can't stand her smug fing face!!!

in the face mexico GIF by VICE Media Spain

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has pissy pants racism debate declared her the least racist person the world every, or are they still at that stage of sharing their trauma at being called racists?
I'm guessing Puke stole her thunder. Shame. I was looking forward to another live where she spits at the camera whilst telling people what is and isn't racism.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Mama kaz throwing a tantrum over zdb and his drug use
I wish she'd throw herself somewhere else.
Did one abelist and racist daft twats fall make them think everyone who clocked their s before will now forget it?
At least with the gang all back together retrograde should be good.