Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

IMG_8029.jpeg Adios do you’s all 🤣i refuse to pay £20 odd quick for 24hrs of internet on the boat to amsterdam and the return. Can yous record the best bits i don’t wanna miss out 🤣
Disclaimer
I do not promote the use of alcohol or vapes blah blah
Enjoy, do the best bits, the only best bits will be when these stinking begs get off the app 😁

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
IMG_8029.jpeg Adios do you’s all 🤣i refuse to pay £20 odd quick for 24hrs of internet on the boat to amsterdam and the return. Can yous record the best bits i don’t wanna miss out 🤣
Disclaimer
why not

Beer Cheers GIF by Tyskie

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Disclaimer
Enjoy!

& I absolutely do promote the use of alcohol and vapes/nicotine. But only to those of legal age, of course. 🔞🥃🚬 A lot of people have alcohol and nicotine to thank for me not offing them. 👍🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
No, she's fing around in Devons comments, she will use his live to kick something off and launch into her race baiting bullshit. Devon needs to block her.
So much for a safe space when he allows delulu and Duffy to spew their hatred in his comments. I think the only live I’ve ever been in where they don’t allow the hateful creators comments is Miss Remi, Marcel and MMM..

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
In a little under 3 hours I'm finally signing the paperwork to change my official name to the one I've been using unofficially since I was 15.

Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

& on Sunday I begin the last year of my 30's, which is absolutely terrifying because I don't want to receive any "life begins at 40" gifts next year. 😂 I'm taking advantage with "do off, it's my birthday week" that may or may not spill a little in October if I feel like it. 😂

Losing My Mind GIF

Drunk Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Drunk Season 2 GIF by IFC
Congratulations on your officialdom of your name!!!! That's a huge step, fantastic. And an early happy birthday for Sunday and the beginning of an amazing week 🍾 🥂 🎉