Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I’m so tired of this whole thing, nobody is open to listen to anyone, nobody takes responsibility, nobody really gives a s who said what to whom because it’s all just point scoring anyway
The whole app is just a human centipede of hypocrisy because they’ve all said things, they’ve all sat with people that have said things! NOBODY at this point is beyond reproach and they all just need to gtf

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Shall we all report Angies live for the same thing?
If you’re going to report anyone and for it to have any weight you need to report it 3 times for 3 different reasons. Not sure who’s live I heard this in but apparently it’s what works to get a live ban

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Hit You Amazon GIF by Citadel
Punch Whack GIF by One Chicago

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The stupidity in Angies live is extra today.
KatieBee didn't get as much traction because she doesn't go live and discuss everyone else like Zac does up on his high horse. Katie bee is a mess and everyone knows it, she doesn't hide it and it's common knowledge she's a racist b. Zac on the other hand claimed to be an ally but it turns out he's a lying t.

Also this woman in angies box comparing her nickname to racist named doll is ridiculous and because its a nickname it's fine to use. People just don't understand context. I just cant today.