Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't agree that just because someone says "that's offended me" that that means you have been offensive and are culpable. Context and intent are important, not to the extent that Angela tries to claim at times, but they are. If I say something that you find offensive, but is not universally considered offensive, then I'm very much of the stance that that's a "you problem". I am responsible for my words, my actions, etc, but I am not responsible for your interpretation of my words, my actions, etc. I think a prime example from tiktok in recent times is that Mac & Cheese Drama. Your feelings are valid, sure, but they're not always my fing problem.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m watching really really old Wife Swap on YouTube 😂 I just can’t go near TikTok atm with the “debates”
Watching Tv Show GIF by ZinZen
wife swap was elite. that and the show where "poor" and "rich" families had to go on each other's holidays. the drama was superb.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
is Angela REALLY trying to say she only said "Spastic" in referencing Scope being called "The Spastic Society" until 1994?
REALLY?
Lying b. She referred to herself, and she called her friend Jane/TopCat it, as a SLUR.
Last year.
Not in childhood, not decades ago, not even years ago.
Last fing year.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@delusive_angie please refer to page 16 and take a look at racially offensive words that are graded mild, moderate, strong. You will find that in the strong section you will see the word “golly” and if you look a little further down it gives a breakdown of the word and it states it is a highly offensive racial slur!

Also for anyone interested TikTok live and content creators have to abide by ofcoms guidelines on racially sensitive content and slurs. If you see someone who is like Angela constantly making light of slurs and use them for shock value, please report to ofcom as they have more weight in removing people off TikTok for their sty behaviour like this

Yesterday people were saying what a great guy NFNC is. He's so fair and impartial. BOLLOCKS
He jumped up in pissy pants box and shouted
"Big up Dave Dorans"
Dave Dorans the racist, the DV perpetrator, the misogynistic creep who enacted how he would a somebody in a video.
do OFF to anybody that says either of these two men are decent.
fS
Was battling Luci earlier aswell he's not impartial at all

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I'm actually more disgusted with her than ever having him in her box and give statistics when she's very frequently been vile and loose with abelist slurs. She's using him. I could cry cause I can't get my hands on her
100%. and I'm glad she didn't succeed in baiting gathering the usual people to her box to have this 'debate', this time.

Last edited: