Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
100% and now saying he doesn’t know if he was live or not, the comments are wild and just as ignorant
He is so full of himself. Saying he's getting rid of the nit nit news as he's hilarious without it anyway. Can't see him lasting as without gossip he's got nothing else to offer

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He's actually setting himself apart from the other racists on the app, he must think he's a better class of racist
Not just any racist, an M&S racist...

roller coaster GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Wow Zac...
I have long known him as a bully, ive seen it. I've sat and talked with very upset people because of it. He will keep the majority of his following because they are part of the problem. Unless white people (like me) stand with the black community hand in hand and stop accepting the racist behaviour it will carry on. It seems to be a daily occurrence on tiktok..its saddening.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow Zac...
I have long known him as a bully, ive seen it. I've sat and talked with very upset people because of it. He will keep the majority of his following because they are part of the problem. Unless white people (like me) stand with the black community hand in hand and stop accepting the racist behaviour it will carry on. It seems to be a daily occurrence on tiktok..its saddening.
I wish I could give you a big cuddle right now 😭