Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I have so many thoughts and feelings but on principle, I won’t sub to say them. Is this a parasocial relationship at work, thinking I even deserve to have my voice heard by him? Ugh, all the feelings today, just really upset and frustrated.
That’s how I feel Mrs. D. And I just want to say thank you to CC for not coming for me for my feelings toward Zak and this situation. I know alot of you don’t like him, I’m just so conflicted about it

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
My god Alex just drones on and on.

nicksplat splat GIF

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
All I’m hearing is me me me, I’ve not heard him address the black community directly. It’s all well and good reaching out to Miss Remi, Paige, Taurian behind the scenes but what about all the black viewers you offended? Are they not worthy of a genuine apology, a conversation? You’re no different to Pearl with your lame excuses, get to do you horrible t.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That’s how I feel Mrs. D. And I just want to say thank you to CC for not coming for me for my feelings toward Zak and this situation. I know alot of you don’t like him, I’m just so conflicted about it
I’ve gotten it in the neck quite badly before from a few members and so I totally understand your fear luv. It won’t ever stop my honesty though, I wouldn’t be who I was if it did and most of you luvs are very accepting of that 🩵

Be true to you, my dear 🫂

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I liked him😢 For me the slurs he used are just unforgivable. The fact he has also put his subs up to £6. What I will say though, don’t allow anyone tell you how to feel x

Bellamani

Jun 17, 2024
f17
The reluctance to appologise to a whole community and his followers and only private message big black creators is ridiculous. Those aren't his fans.

It's sad he's a survivor of abuse via his father, is sad his father is allegedly coming to the app? None of those things make you racist and ablest Zac.

He also said he's never said he was a risk? Yes you did. You said Cory makes you want to self harm, you said you were going to get a knife. That's why people thought you were at risk, not because Luke miss red and Angie said it.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I liked him😢 For me the slurs he used are just unforgivable. The fact he has also put his subs up to £6. What I will say though, don’t allow anyone tell you how to feel x
I feel like as a person of colour I should hate him but I don’t. I’m just so disappointed in him, he was the one creator I went watch when it all got much with the other creators racism & discrimination. He backed us. Feels silly being upset over someone I don’t know but I am 😢 why did he do that? Was it the real Zak all along? It’s weird

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I'm just flicking between lives and was stuck on that Franky guys whilst I was typing and he's a class A t (like we didn't already know) Why do streamers think its acceptable to speak to others like they're below them?

You have mods who give their free time to mod for you and you speak to them like s? do out of here you Rag n bone wish t
😂now that you’ve said I can’t unsee him as a wish version of rag n bone man 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel like as a person of colour I should hate him but I don’t. I’m just so disappointed in him, he was the one creator I went watch when it all got much with the other creators racism & discrimination. He backed us. Feels silly being upset over someone I don’t know but I am 😢 why did he do that? Was it the real Zak all along? It’s weird
I understand, I don’t feel hatred either my luv. I feel deep disappointment, frustration, confusion and hurt but honestly, any emotion/reaction is valid.

My reaction is shaped by my past racist experiences, of which that anger has subsided over the years. I had to let the anger fade, it was like holding onto burning coal and only damaging me. So who is it for anyone to question my reaction, just as it’s not my place to question others. We truly don’t know what brings others to form the emotions they do ❤️‍🩹

To answer your last question, I honestly don’t know and that’s what’s confusing me too 💔