Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
I actually feel sick watching these "big creators" get their claws into this girl. Historically they make everything worse.
This is very true, I hope that someone warns the woman and tells her to stay away from these bigger platforms. It's only going to end up in a massive show down if she goes to their platforms. She should go to the police

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Was he seen at the crime? Or is this just coming from what he said the other night
I may've misunderstood, so don't take it as gospel, but she also said that the victim's girlfriend or just some other young woman took the blame for what happened but was only sentenced to 5 years, serving 2.5. she said that the victim was a massive nuisance to the police, so they would've been quite pleased that he was off the scene. The guy that is at Zme's said, I think, that he'd served time for being a "spectator" but she says he served no time/wasn't charged.

(She as in the victim's daughter.)

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
So Zac should take responsibility because he's in the wrong, but Donna-tella-her-your-secrets can't... because hers was a pile on and she didn't do anything.
Laugh Laughing GIF by Big Brother Canada

She doesn't capitaLIES off people's misery 😭

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
The daughter of the guy has been on live saying it's him, but obviously I can't say she is the victim's daughter, or that she's telling the truth etc. He definitely mentioned dismemberment of a body in a flat 2 nights ago.
That Josie said all this then said she wasn't 100% it was him but that his story matches to her Dad. May well be him and I reckon it is seen as though he's spoken about it, but its dangerous doing all that then admitting not 100% sure.

Also Miss red the b just held a poll on whether emz was right in getting in his face about the dog and should of slapped him. Is she for real. Considering she knows hes dangerous shes just asked 5k people if she was right and the majority agreed. Too me that would put Emz in more danger. She obviously hasn't seen Emz slap they guy twice last night.

Promoting DV as a DV survivor 🙄

Also Alex is a
Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling