Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can't stand these idiots gushing over Sam Walker. It's nauseating.

Paul Rudd Film GIF

Lip Licking Flirt GIF by Zookiz

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can’t believe they are discussing if it’s ok for Sam to carry a sharp object in miss reds
"He needs to protect himself"
Get to do. If he needs to protect himself then he can start by getting off fing live, not by carrying a weapon.

And these dickheads saying he hasn't breached his parole because it was self-defence? He was carrying, and stated that he always carries, a weapon with the intent of using it. The end. Parole violated. His single good deed with Faith does not absolve the wanker of every other sty disgusting thing he's done.

chris evans eat shit GIF

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Get to do. If he needs to protect himself then he can start by getting off fing live, not by carrying a weapon.

And these dickheads saying he hasn't breached his parole because it was self-defence? He was carrying, and stated that he always carries, a weapon with the intent of using it. The end. Parole violated. His single good deed with Faith does not absolve the wanker of every other sty disgusting thing he's done.

chris evans eat shit GIF
Facts

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I hope everyone who reported the video of mt stands on a plug or Lego 😡 seriously not in the mood today had the worst night of pain attacks to find they've had the video taken down 🤬
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this, please please keep an eye on that pain, and if it’s been reported and taken down, in a way doesn’t that just show or tell you something, that indeed it was wrong and racists (trying to find a positive through all this toxicity)

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

chris evans eat shit GIF
Is it a load of females getting soggy over the t?

It's fing nuts how a certain type is adored. Peter Sutcliffe was an absolute beast and he used to get s loads of fan mail.

Hi Lynz 👋👋

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Is she saying its okay or just asking a poll? I'm not watching she's infuriating and needs a slap of her own.
They were saying that due to the lifestyle Sam has had they believe the assault/attempted assault was legit and that if Sam hadn't had his weapon then he'd not be here, so it's basically a good thing that he did have it... I think their feelings might be a little different if one of their own got caught up in a scuffle trying to help Sam and suddenly they're all playing ninja turtles.