Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’ve not been the best today. I’ve be spoke about my back issues before. I’ve had severe back and leg pain today. I not long ago tried to stand to go to the loo and my legs won’t work. My legs and back have now gone into spasm and embarrassingly
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the last said.😩
That sounds horrendous I hope the wait isn't 8 hours 🙁 this is really what pisses me off how fast people on tiktok get assistance when they don't need it you are genuinely struggling and have to wait hours it's not fair. Please keep us updated ❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’ve not been the best today. I’ve be spoke about my back issues before. I’ve had severe back and leg pain today. I not long ago tried to stand to go to the loo and my legs won’t work. My legs and back have now gone into spasm and embarrassingly
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the last said.😩
Ugh, I'm so sorry you're stuck waiting while dickheads like Angela waste the time of the emergency services. I hope they'll magically be with you sooner. 🥺🤞🫶

And please don't feel embarrassed. You literally had no muscle control if you're spasming. Not like Angela who does it for attention and laziness.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the lady said.😩
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Feb 29, 2024
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the lady said.😩
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get seen soon. Keep us updated if you can ❤️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
That's s. Is it a compressed disc?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
This is awful, I'm so sorry 😞 and that wait time for an ambulance is a joke especially when pissy pants get about 3 a week.

Get Well Soon Hug GIF by GreetPool

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
This one is on a rant if anyone's interested, I've seen her thread on tattle it's wild 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_213437_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_213437_TikTok.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 22