Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wtf is that 🤣
Anthony Carrigan Barry GIF by HBO

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've watched her for a while now and I still haven't a clue why she started getting trolled as I joined after it started. Its a rabbit hole 😂
I used to watch her sometimes, they are speaking on her ex that passed that can't defend himself. She's arguing with his other ex and her ex friend in the comments it seems

Or maybe it's a relative of his actually

or her ex
I'm so confused 🤔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’ve not been the best today. I’ve be spoke about my back issues before. I’ve had severe back and leg pain today. I not long ago tried to stand to go to the loo and my legs won’t work. My legs and back have now gone into spasm and embarrassingly
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the lady said.😩
Oh my Christ, you poor luv 😭 I really hope that eta is way off because that’s horrific to make you wait that long 🫂 is there anyone that can come over and look after you? Please keep us up to date 🩵

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I just scrolled into Talia Dean saying the bible says you forgive and forget when someone apologies. Love when white women says you have to accept apologies for racism.
Talia needs to read the bible then because it also states “God cares about people regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, and social status”

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I just scrolled into Talia Dean saying the bible says you forgive and forget when someone apologies. Love when white women says you have to accept apologies for racism.

Yeah she wanted me to accept this. Great apology there full of excuses 👏🤦

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926-220441.png
    Screenshot_20240926-220441.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 23

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’ve not been the best today. I’ve be spoke about my back issues before. I’ve had severe back and leg pain today. I not long ago tried to stand to go to the loo and my legs won’t work. My legs and back have now gone into spasm and embarrassingly
I wet myself . So I called 111 who put me straight through to 999 and now I’m waiting an estimated 8 hours for an ambulance in my area the lady said.😩
That is so awful, I’m so sorry. I hope it gets to you quickly. This is why people like Angie and Emz makes me so mad. Sending hugs. x

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Can someone explain what happened in that exposed Rebecca's live? Am I right in thinking that Alicia, Paigey and Frankie have now jumped ship and ditched exposed?t
There’s no ship to jump. I’m not being shouted at like a child by some woman on an app. My favourite part was mob calling out my crop tops like she wasn’t outraged when Angie and co did it. It’s like moral wars with them and I Cba I’m not perfect and I don’t want to be seen to be, but I’m not having some random people on an app tell me anything

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
That’s awful they’re making you wait so long. Hope you’re ok let us know how get on 🤍