Dec 21, 2023
Just wait until November 1st and I’m in full festive mode 🎅🏼
Leah No GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Merry Christmas Goodbye GIF by Pretty Dudes

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I always say to people in retail `I feel sorry for you`

Imagine an 8 hour shift at Tesco, you'd go home wanting to stick Mariah Carey and Michael Buble back in the fing freezer
I hate the shopping part, it’s the lights and decorations I absolutely love and seeing the kids so excited

I always say to people in retail `I feel sorry for you`

Imagine an 8 hour shift at Tesco, you'd go home wanting to stick Mariah Carey and Michael Buble back in the fing freezer
We went to home bargains last week they had the music so loud I had sensory overload and wanted to blow the shop up as I was already agitated and in pain too so I shouted what a bunch of pricks instead 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We went to home bargains last week they had the music so loud I had sensory overload and wanted to blow the shop up as I was already agitated and in pain too so I shouted what a bunch of pricks instead 🤣

Home Bargains has a pretty decent playlist tbf , we went the other week and they were playing a flock of seagulls - I ran so far away and I walked around the shop tapping my foot to it , people must have thought I'd s myself 😭

Last edited:
Home Bargains has a pretty decent playlist tbf , we went the other week and they were playing a flock of seagulls - I ran so far away and I walked around the shop tapping my foot to it , people must have thought I'd sit myself 😭
This was the local radio on volume 100 speakers above my head no matter which aisle I turned down it ruined my whole shopping experience so I took my custom elsewhere 🤣