Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Why are you and why are you all obsessed thinking I am freda it's fing bizarre behaviour if you wanna believe then that's on you your all a bunch of stupid twats anyway who support pml
Not all, to be honest I couldn't care less who you are, sowwy. I'm not too bothered who any of you are. If you turn out to be a s person then so be it, it's nothing to me but entertaining.

I like who I like in here, please don't turn out to be s people. As for tiktok, they are all fs.

As for the supporting plm claim, that's old and boring now, do better.

Bored Disinterest GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I've actually no idea i was reading up about this pain in my face and they can offer pregabs if all else fails I think I'll pass
I was on pregabalin for years, and never felt so ill coming off them. If I took them late I would shake. Mine was for MH/anxiety not for pain.
How are you feeling now, any better

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
that is such doublespeak.
"it's ok to say that word, though i wouldn't say that word, but it's ok to use that word if you're saying someone is stupid, but i don't use that word anymore, but it does also mean stupid"
but WHY is it used to call someone stupid?
because society view(ed) disabled people as STUPID, so "spastic" became an insult with roots in devaluing, mocking, dehumanising and insulting the disabled community.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I've actually no idea i was reading up about this pain in my face and they can offer pregabs if all else fails I think I'll pass
I take pregabs i think mine might be a low dose though i take 300mg 4x a day. I’ve only ever felt off my tree with them when i took them with a high dose of amitriptoline on a night time and i was spaced 🤢. I do find them a lot better than gabapentin for pain

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
that is such doublespeak.
"it's ok to say that word, though i wouldn't say that word, but it's ok to use that word if you're saying someone is stupid, but i don't use that word anymore, but it does also mean stupid"
but WHY is it used to call someone stupid?
because society view(ed) disabled people as STUPID, so "spastic" became an insult with roots in devaluing, mocking, dehumanising and insulting the disabled community.

But also how about just try using the word stupid

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by Global Citizen