Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
What makes me laugh is the fact that people who say oh they’ve got PLM in their chat but it’s actually the people who accuse it that have PLM in their chat
THIS! It's reflection! They're just showing who they really are to everyone and I'm invested to watch bridges burn.
Burning Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I don't know the ins & outs of the fishwives/meno muppets drama I got bored of it ages ago.

But watching pearls live & earlier kelly blamed chez saying she's the only 1 who knew about her uncle so she must've outed it, now she's saying everyone on the app knew about him. Which 1 is it because both can't be true.

she's gonna "light them up all over the app"...oh. turns out no-one gives a s when you've been a vile t yourself. weird.
She's literally mocked the worst on the app with Alex and then she upset the Irish people (personally I didn't understand) but there were people in tears.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Think me and the other half are back on track even though it’s a bit wobbly still so I’ve come back to chat s with you all again after bawling my eyes out yesterday. I noticed that Pearls live with Kelly, there’s not many watching and the numbers keep going down. It’s all bullshit. That Amanda woman is obsessed.

MOSCOW MULE

May 8, 2024
Hollywood
Angie doesn’t give a s about Kieron, for me she just wanted to ‘win’ him over pearl. As childish as that sounds that’s how Angie’s mind works
That is the honest to god Truth, she will be scrambling for excuses to block him from her platform shortly, her and the cult will be watching him closely to mess up and have a reason to block

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don't know the ins & outs of the fishwives/meno muppets drama I got bored of it ages ago.

But watching pearls live & earlier kelly blamed chez saying she's the only 1 who knew about her uncle so she must've outed it, now she's saying everyone on the app knew about him. Which 1 is it because both can't be true.
I think she was saying everyone knew her abuse came from an uncle but only chez knew the name. But nothing she ever says can be believed 😆