Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

It wasn't the same account the name was different. It was someone she had beef with previously completely different from the account in the screenshot. Separate issue. It only reappeared as we were discussing the subject in here.

Dont recall seeing any proof of an account admitting it. We couldn't prove it wasn't and they couldn't prove it was.
That's my mistake then sorry I must have miss read the situation I thought someone had messaged that account and they had said it was them. I only tend to skim read if I've missed loads or not in the mood 🫣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'll admit , dogs can take more looking after, I said I'd never use Kennels, but I have friends who'd take Otis for a week who I trust , but I take him with us if we do a UK Holiday , most places takes animals, but CATS? 99% of the time a cat does what it wants to do , as long as it has food and fresh water they don't give a flying do :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

small silver linings and all, i suppose. i hope the meds are taking the edge off to a certain extent. ❤️
They are making me sleep alot that's about the only silver lining considering I've been sleeping deprived for about 3 weeks lots of catching up to do 😊