Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Nanny Gee seems to be like a dictator mod from what I can see. I’m seeing loads of comments disappearing. That’s no fun
Nanny Gee is working on the mindset of Angela's lives from 10+ months ago. Poor love ain't got a chance. We're in a different world now. I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps taking a backstep again, and again, and again until she's gone again.

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Nanny Gee is working on the mindset of Angela's lives from 10+ months ago. Poor love ain't got a chance. We're in a different world now. I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps taking a backstep again, and again, and again until she's gone again.
Is this the mod that had to take a step back because she works as a carer or for the nhs something like that?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Yeah, totally different times, either her or Angie will get fed up. Angie doesn’t like being controlled either.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Remember when clapper-gate started and Nanny Gee threatened to out the information? J got upset and said somethings needed to be kept off the app and they got into it in the box. It was because NG knew J had sent the clapper video to Red. Now that NG is back I put money that J will be a ghost.
J and Nanny Gee had proper beef. It spilt into the app at one point.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I really hope @RedRedWine🍷 is ok. 😕
Probably gone in, assessed, down for surgery, back in bed, full of the good stuff, be out tomorrow.
I Hope Please GIF