Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
If her a&e department is anything like the one I was in with dad on Wednesday night then my heart goes out to her. I’m really hoping it’s not and that @RedRedWine🍷 did not have to wait even longer once there to be seen and treated. Hopefully her symptoms have eased and she’s dosed up on good meds chilling 🙏🏼 ❤️
I'm in and out of hospital like a yoyo, A&e can be a nightmare. I usually get sent on to 1 of 2 wards where they know me so I quite often get the same room, most of the rooms are single so it's quite comforting. 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Morning everyone ❤️💙 hope our @RedRedWine🍷 now has a bed and all that are poorly are feeling better. Not much change here 🥵 not happy with Sid (dog) as he's chewed my chickaboo's thumb of 🙄
Dogs Comics GIF by Chippy the Dog

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning everyone ❤️💙 hope our @RedRedWine🍷 now has a bed and all that are poorly are feeling better. Not much change here 🥵 not happy with Sid (dog) as he's chewed my chickaboo's thumb of 🙄
Dogs Comics GIF by Chippy the Dog
I have 1 of my original chickaboos left but she’s no clothes on and I lost the bow for her head . I must actually buy her some clothes and a ribbon for her hair