Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
hey hey I’m still waiting for a bed. But I’ve had the good meds. Tbh the gas and air in the ambulance was the best. Though god knows what I said on it because the paramedics were laughing. IMG_2762.jpeg
Ahhh it’s so good to hear from you luv, you’ve been on our minds 🫂 rest and relax as much as possible and keep us up to date poppet 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What is @Nolan 🎵 tik tok @

Probably easier for you to find it than for me to give a do.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Deadwood, why you being more sus than usual…

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
On another note, I just watched a clip of EQ reacting to a Miss Red vid and I suddenly remembered last year, Miss Red used to get really butt hurt on any negative comment about her on Reddit. (This was before she earned herself her own sub Reddit) 😂 It was either on the CLA one or the EQ one, but she literally made her own Reddit account and was posting and commenting really cringy stuff, trying to make people like her on any negative comment. It’s why I think those 5-6k views she gets are just bots. Those views came out of nowhere and all of a sudden. She was just as crap last year with her fyp as she is now. She’s a fraud, crap at singing and crap at fyp and does her lives in an echo chamber.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The Billy that’s associated with PLM? I don’t know other than what I read on here.
My knowledge is he joined the PLM server to listen to the voice chat where he would stream and troll Lucy Rose. I know he has or is (I don't actually watch him on the regular) ex-plm in his live, but so does Angela and the rest. As far as I'm concerned I'm not sucking his dick, nor am I licking anyone else's arseholes. PLM were an incredibly insidious group upon the app and if you watch the main people now then there's PLM in their chat and you've likely interacted with them unknowingly. He makes me laugh/smirk with his comebacks and quick remarks, I don't gift on the app, and that's that.

Jul 29, 2024
england
I'm hoping she's drugged up to her eyeballs, floating through "space". I can't imagine the pain she was in for so long whilst waiting for an ambo. 😞
If her a&e department is anything like the one I was in with dad on Wednesday night then my heart goes out to her. I’m really hoping it’s not and that @RedRedWine🍷 did not have to wait even longer once there to be seen and treated. Hopefully her symptoms have eased and she’s dosed up on good meds chilling 🙏🏼 ❤️

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
My knowledge is he joined the PLM server to listen to the voice chat where he would stream and troll Lucy Rose. I know he has or is (I don't actually watch him on the regular) ex-plm in his live, but so does Angela and the rest. As far as I'm concerned I'm not sucking his dick, nor am I licking anyone else's arseholes. PLM were an incredibly insidious group upon the app and if you watch the main people now then there's PLM in their chat and you've likely interacted with them unknowingly. He makes me laugh/smirk with his comebacks and quick remarks, I don't gift on the app, and that's that.
I’m not accusing you of anything, I literally don’t have a clue about it all other than hearing about it all from Angie’s lives or on here about the main characters. I just personally wouldn’t be a fan of his. And from what I have seen of him, he’s quite disgusting sometimes with the stuff he comes out with. We can have our own opinions and that’s ok. x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m not accusing you of anything, I literally don’t have a clue about it all other than hearing about it all from Angie’s lives or on here about the main characters. I just personally wouldn’t be a fan of his. And from what I have seen of him, he’s quite disgusting sometimes with the stuff he comes out with. We can have our own opinions and that’s ok. x
All I can say, again, is I find his comebacks funny at times. Not all of them, but some. He can be very quick witted and I appreciate them when he isn't being a t.