Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Naughty Boy Asiasgottalent GIF by AXN Asia

Spank John Cleese GIF

...Jordan/Katie, obviously. 😂

Feb 29, 2024
@Little Marshmallow how's your daughter ?

@RedRedWine🍷 hope you've managed to get a bed on a ward without lots of snorers!

Everyone else

Good Morning Dog GIF by Jess
Video called her this morning and she's feeling alot better. She'll possible see her GP tomorrow and ask about medication and a scan. I said good morning to my grandson and he pointed at the screen to try and end the video call 😭😭 thanks everyone that gave advice ❤️💙 hope @RedRedWine🍷 is doing ok

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Video called her this morning and she's feeling alot better. She'll possible see her GP tomorrow and ask about medication and a scan. I said good morning to my grandson and he pointed at the screen to try and end the video call 😭😭 thanks everyone that gave advice ❤️💙 hope @RedRedWine🍷 is doing ok
Glad she's feeling better. 🤞🤞🤞 the GP will be able to get the ball rolling in helping her this time, but also in trying to prevent/reduce future times. 🫶

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Unfortunately many babies effected by the thalidomide tragedy didn't survive.
My dad was a thalidomide baby! 1000008826.jpg sethe was born about 10 years before the bulk of the tragedy that was Thalidomide, they knew the risks..there's still alot of research being done on the earlier victims.
This was his first proper legs!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Got some well wishes for those who have needed medical attention recently @Little Marshmallow sorry to hear your daughter isn't well. It doesn't matter how old they are, they're still our babies aren't they... I hope she gets well soon x
@RedRedWine🍷 I wasn't aware you were also poorly and hope you're getting better x
@Nolan 🎵 I hope you have been seen for your pain now too x
@charlies oxygen - i hope you finally have some comfort and some well deserved sleep x

Hope my spoiler worked! The only pain i have at the moment is the continuous struggle with technology and trying to set up this stupid new phone

Feb 29, 2024
Mum used to get us lucozade with the orange cellophane around it a chocolate buttons when we were poorly, oh and tomato soup. Lol
I used to have a pink medicine not sure what it was 🤣 can even remember the smell. I used to give my girls jelly tots when they was poorly 🤗 as a young mum I used to buy my self trashy mags when poorly 🤣 Angie could sell a story to a trashy mag. The headlines on front page where always shocking 🤣🤣

Got some well wishes for those who have needed medical attention recently @Little Marshmallow sorry to hear your daughter isn't well. It doesn't matter how old they are, they're still our babies aren't they... I hope she gets well soon x
@RedRedWine🍷 I wasn't aware you were also poorly and hope you're getting better x
@charlies oxygen - i hope you finally have some comfort and some well deserved sleep x

Hope my spoiler worked! The only pain i have at the moment is the continuous struggle with technology and trying to set up this stupid new phone
Been up all night yesterday was awful and nighttime was even worse 😥 I'm calling the gp tomorrow as soon as they open 😒

Hope everyone else is ok 🙏🏼❤️

Feb 29, 2024

Thank you 🤗

Mar 21, 2024
devon

I second this also,
To everyone’s birthday I missed, happy belated birthday and I hope you had a great day,
Dilligaf happy birthday to you enjoy 🎉
Also wishing everyone that are unwell, a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I used to have a pink medicine not sure what it was 🤣 can even remember the smell. I used to give my girls jelly tots when they was poorly 🤗 as a young mum I used to buy my self trashy mags when poorly 🤣 Angie could sell a story to a trashy mag. The headlines on front page where always shocking 🤣🤣
I think it was "pick me up" & "take a break" that were my favourite to find in the waiting room back when I had to wait for my mom to finish work. 😂