Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Happy 🎂 birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 Have a wonderful day!!
Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY

Happy Birthday GIF

happy birthday GIF
😂 Thank youuu. 😁🫶

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Happy birthday 🥳🎉🎂, hope you have the best day 🫶❤️
Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY
What Is That Happy Birthday GIF by The Office
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
Thank youuuuu. 😁🫶

I hope you had a better night & managed to get some decent sleep. ❤️

I just read your comment. 😫 I really hope the docs are able to find a way to help you get some proper rest. 💔 Or at least give you a punching bag for free...

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Krueger is a weirdo creepy red flag man, but he hasn't actually done anything wrong whilst he's been with Zme on camera (again, done. Things he has said are wrong, but he hasn't done anything to our knowledge.). Zme, however, has assaulted and abused him. She has continued to provide alcohol and potentially other substances, she has put him on blast on her tiktok where she knows she gets 10's of thousands of viewers at times, she has encouraged him to return to her flat despite the trouble it brought the other night and despite the accusations that have come to the surface. Zme has been emotionally, physically and verbally abusive last night alone.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I see she’s already started with the “let me tell you something RIGHT”
Looks like she's gearing up to be spitting at the screen, screaming about how her mother's long lost brother's best friend from primary school once knew a man who knew a fish who knew a crab that once heard a boy from an undiscovered tribe say...