Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Anyone hungry? 😭😭😭 IMG_2765.jpeg
American Crime Story Wave GIF by FX Networks

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm guessing you know now, but Rebecca C was being accused of stealing £200 from a fundraiser she's doing (I don't know what for). Rebecca C says her daughter used her phone this morning & gifted people without her knowledge (she hadn't withdrawn the fundraising money). Billy Toad is putting her on blast. Rebecca C says she's going to replace the £200 her daughter spent by writing a cheque tomorrow. Angela has decided she is going to transfer Rebecca C the £200 so that Rebecca C isn't out of pocket.

It all seems very dramatic and slightly OTT considering the woman hasn't been given any opportunity to fix it. A lot of people wouldn't be able to immediately replace £200, either, and would need more than a day to raise the funds. 🤷‍♂️
@MMM

Nov 10, 2023
How are you doing? Apart from the horrible NHS meal, I hope you’re ok x
They delayed the op 🙄 but I’m now catheterised because I can’t pee. So instead of wetting myself now I’ve gone to not being able to go. They’ve given me laxatives as well😭

They’re gonna change my meds as well but I gotta wean off certain ones first.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He was saying in Angie's box earlier how he was going dogging and then sleeping with a man who has a girlfriend and child at home 🙁
I don't know how he can brag about it on live. He's said it before & that, basically, that's his type & he doesn't feel bad because he's not the one cheating. Immoral bastard. No wonder he's Angela's dingleberry.

I don't know how he can brag about it on live. He's said it before & that, basically, that's his type & he doesn't feel bad because he's not the one cheating. Immoral bastard. No wonder he's Angela's dingleberry.
I think he must of gave out where to find this guy's name because people were then doxing the girlfriends name in his chat. I guess he's not the unloyal one I'm not sure where morals stand in those situations, but bragging about it on live then her name being doxed 🙁