Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
regarding his weight, why did he get a fing gastric sleeve? i thought these extreme life altering surgeries were a last resort for morbidly obese people before it’s too late…

he wasn’t stick thin but only a couple of stone off perfectly healthy bmi… am i missing something others aren’t? feel like it’s never talked about because gracie got hers at the same time. no way would a uk doctor agree to such a thing
I’m not gonna bullshit i’ve tried to get one and only have a few stone to lose. They haven’t turned me down because i only have a few stone to lose, i’m high risk to be put to sleep. Places abroad don’t give a do if you only have a couple of stone to lose, it’s all about the money. For me it would be an easy option and i’d take that 😬you can get a balloon thing that you just swallow too, i can’t have that neither but i would if i could

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Has anyone ever ordered from DHGate ? It’s like a temu type site but does some good dupes
No. But I love a dupe 😭😭😂
online shopping add to cart GIF by Superstore

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
I’m not gonna bullshit i’ve tried to get one and only have a few stone to lose. They haven’t turned me down because i only have a few stone to lose, i’m high risk to be put to sleep. Places abroad don’t give a do if you only have a couple of stone to lose, it’s all about the money. For me it would be an easy option and i’d take that 😬you can get a balloon thing that you just swallow too, i can’t have that neither but i would if i could
have you tried the jabs? i’m actually really shocked how well it works for people. please don’t think i’m attacking you, your choice no matter what you do

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, according to Angela, Miss Red is a wrong un, Dorans is wrong un, Brigham is a wrong un, Pearl is a wrong un, Emz is a wrong un and basically anyone she falls out with, and when she says it she does like to remind us that wrong un does not just mean paedophile. But now Miss Red has called someone a wrong un it means paedophile and Miss Red is out of line.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, according to Angela, Miss Red is a wrong un, Dorans is wrong un, Brigham is a wrong un, Pearl is a wrong un, Emz is a wrong un and basically anyone she falls out with, and when she says it she does like to remind us that wrong un does not just mean paedophile. But now Miss Red has called someone a wrong un it means paedophile and Miss Red is out of line.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
It's almost as if Angela does use the word for the paedophile definition, but obviously lies to cover it up, otherwise why would she jump to the assumption that Miss Red is meaning that?