Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So apparently Brigham has been arrested according to Angie. If so I'm sure the croaky voiced toad will be sting himself
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This woman can twist literally anything. Apparently it's now intentional sick joke, because she thinks Mushroom will come live and say he was arrested for "SBS/Severe Bull-ster", but because the acronym also stands for shaken baby syndrome they're making a joke of child abuse. But it's not special boat services, because "he's not on a goddamn boat".

It's just my days, woman. Aren't your arms tired from the reach?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
have you tried the jabs? i’m actually really shocked how well it works for people. please don’t think i’m attacking you, your choice no matter what you do
No it’s fine i don’t feel like that at all. I will always take the easy option for anything in life 🤣I tried the jabs they didn’t do a lot,
i’m going to try getting them from someone else because i think i was robbed and probably injected water 🤣

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Youre entitled to your opinion but gastric sleeves aren't only for the morbidly obese.

I had a gastric sleeve in the UK privately by a NHS doctor - to qualify you need to be BMI 30+ plus which is obesity stage one. Someone like Gracie/Lawrence are not on the same spectrum - they've had bypasses which are different to sleeves.

I wasn't massive but at 5'1 I don't carry weight well and following pregnancy my body hurt along with my motivation being at an all time low.

It might only be 'a few stone' overweight but they might have yoyo'd that weight for years and you have no idea the mental impact it could be having.

Let's not judge people for making choices that benefit their health. 🤷
thank you for educating me 😇 (not being sarcastic either haha)

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
No it’s fine i don’t feel like that at all. I will always take the easy option for anything in life 🤣I tried the jabs they didn’t do a lot,
i’m going to try getting them from someone else because i think i was robbed and probably injected water 🤣
i can vouch for numan, my partner has used them for other products and can’t fault the service. really caring consultants too