Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He said last night he messages people all the time to make sure they are financially stable. Now it's just if they pass the threshold. I just find it funny how he wanted to call out gifting at the start now he's a big beggy t and crys about it 😂😂
I heard that and he said he some what safe guards his gifters 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He said last night he messages people all the time to make sure they are financially stable. Now it's just if they pass the threshold. I just find it funny how he wanted to call out gifting at the start now he's a big beggy t and crys about it 😂😂
Nah, he's "never been against gifting, just gifting irresponsibly" or whatever bullshit he spewed last night. 🤣🤣🤥🤥

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
She only drank "a bottle and a half not the usual 3". She's gone from not drinking to "I'm just going to drink on a Friday" all ready. 🙄
But she's not an alcoholic dontcha knoooow
Angry Box GIF by Percolate Galactic

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Right that's why I got in the box and asked why he sold out??

He then like I dunno who you are he's been in my boxes twice 😂😂😂

I didn't want it to turn into the usual slanging matches I just told him you choose money over morals and by battling you're asking people to give you money for nothing

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right that's why I got in the box and asked why he sold out??

He then like I dunno who you are he's been in my boxes twice 😂😂😂

I didn't want it to turn into the usual slanging matches I just told him you choose money over morals and by battling you're asking people to give you money for nothing
He's not built for the internet if he can't handle a couple of questions. The issue with him getting gifts is because he was sooo against them at one point. Hes super sensitive

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He's not built for the internet if he can't handle a couple of questions. The issue with him getting gifts is because he was sooo against them at one point. Hes super sensitive
Exactly, this is the reason he’s facing more scrutiny than the usual beg, who’s always begged. Imagine I started going live, gifts on, encouraging etc. I would be heavily scrutinised and rightly so 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s basically akin to a change in morals and that’s questionable 🤨

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Exactly, this is the reason he’s facing more scrutiny than the usual beg, who’s always begged. Imagine I started going live, gifts on, encouraging etc. I would be heavily scrutinised and rightly so 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s basically akin to a change in morals and that’s questionable 🤨
Exactly it's like me coming on being abelist , homophobic or racist after fighting so hard to get discrimination off the app

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Her Mom goes to Angela's sister's on Xmas to spend time with her other daughter and granddaughter. Angela says she's been invited, and sometimes you hear her Mom try to convince her to go, but she prefers to stay on tiktok live instead and tries to ruin everyone else's day. But it's all an act, it's all banter, she does have friends, etc etc.

Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions
Not a mate in sight, even her loyal followers are not rushing to meet her in person