Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Exactly, this is the reason he’s facing more scrutiny than the usual beg, who’s always begged. Imagine I started going live, gifts on, encouraging etc. I would be heavily scrutinised and rightly so πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It’s basically akin to a change in morals and that’s questionable 🀨
Not sure it was ever a 'moral' thing for him not to beg. It always felt like he had an issue with the type who was begging and he didn't want to be seen to be like them.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I don’t give a s if people want to battle and be boring bastards. It’s when they come on the app saying they would never do it. Zac and karma kas being 2 of them. If people wanna spend a s load of money on strangers on the internet then that’s on them and i suggest they get out more

and i think it was always a jealousy thing with karma kas

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Possibly, maybe more so a principle issue then πŸ€”
I've watched him for years and even before gifting, he used to moan about some lives getting big views because they were car crashes. Certain types, thick scummy fers etc.

He's always had a bit of the "I'm so much better than that" because of the Karl Pilkington sound a like.

He chose to push hard to get more exposure on tik tok, he wants to use it as a launchpad. He used to chat openly about it towards the end of last year.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don’t give a s if people want to battle and be boring bastards. It’s when they come on the app saying they would never do it. Zac and karma kas being 2 of them. If people wanna spend a s load of money on strangers on the internet then that’s on them and i suggest they get out more

I was pondering this morning as I do from time to time lol. I feel what ZDB has done is worse than all the rest. He said what he said. Let his followers jump in boxes defending him and put the mental health narrative out there. Took one day off. He came back with Sub-Comments and acted like it was nothing. He proved there are no repercussions for being a racist, ableist POS.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I was pondering this morning as I do from time to time lol. I feel what ZDB has done is worse than all the rest. He said what he said. Let his followers jump in boxes defending him and put the mental health narrative out there. Took one day off. He came back with Sub-Comments and acted like it was nothing. He proved there are no repercussions for being a racist, ableist POS.
I think people have actually forgotten Zac used to go live when he worked in the cafe calling out begs and people taking gifts. He said he would NEVER ask for anything on the app. Now look at him, biggest beg on the app.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

proud tv land GIF by nobodies.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
"I didn't see all your live fee but it's my belief that it was all about me and to target me"

Kas is such a moron, people only lick his arse because they fancy him πŸ˜‚
When he said he didn't know who I was I'll pull up the receipts I was like you have been in my lives more than once ya t lol

He's the same as all the others none of them seem to remember anything

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
"I didn't see all your live fee but it's my belief that it was all about me and to target me"

Kas is such a moron, people only lick his arse because they fancy him πŸ˜‚
I cant understand the attraction he gives me major ick. The little signs he throws up with his hand makes my vagina turn into the Sahara desert 🏜