Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Both? The entire leg? You may find yourself with barnacles. Just saying.

day months GIF

I mean , I'll take one but only if the other leg is taken by somebody I get on with 😭

I used to but Snel says she has morals but then sits with Kelly, Alex and now Frankie after the stuff they’ve said, sorry but her morals are not moralling
The way I see it is look how many people's morals didn't moral after he said that comment many people went back and sat in his boxes. I can't choose who people sit with but many people lost their morals after that comment and Barry's comment.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
As the tiktoktwats all seem to think we're one entity, I have decided to create a scientific abomination. Please choose which body part you wish to be out of the unclaimed body parts, internal or external, small or large.

(there may be a little bit of overlapping, but we'll just ignore that. 😂)

@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand.
@Birdie - little toe on left foot.
@charlies oxygen - right side of head.
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed penis.
@Nolan 🎵 - legs.
@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies.
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm.
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists.
@HereForTea - achilles heel.

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
Oh my god that poor dog, it seems he's more interested in how much attention he's getting, it's heartbreaking 💔
He’s off his head. That Arlene asked Martin if he had a syringe he could give the dog some water with, and he said “aye I’ve got some somewhere”

Utter fruit loop def shouldn’t have animals if he can’t put his own emotions aside to see to the dogs