Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand.
@Birdie - little toe on left foot.
@charlies oxygen - right side of head.
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed penis.
@Nolan 🎵 - legs.
@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies.
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm.

That's us so far.
Left eye for me please 🤣

Left Eye 90S GIF

Feb 29, 2024
My dogs have cost me a fortune in vet bills my own fault for not having insurance however I would go without food if I had too to pay their bills if they were unwell. 1 of them is very unlucky and has cost me into the thousands at this stage. The fact the dog is sitting there in pain is killing me 😔😔 I've been honestly avoiding his live.
I pay nearly £150 a month for 3 dogs 🥺 Freddie was too old to be insured.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@Nolan 🎵 - legs.
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists.
@HereForTea - achilles heel.
@The Narrative - arse hole.
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand.
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye.
I’ll take what I’m given, 🤣🤣🤣
Are you sure?
Do you want to be the underdeveloped left testicle?
Meatball GIF

Mar 21, 2024
devon
@Nolan 🎵 - legs.
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists.
@HereForTea - achilles heel.
@The Narrative - arse hole.
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand.
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye.

Are you sure?
Do you want to be the underdeveloped left testicle?
Meatball GIF
I really don’t mind, if there are no other takers, I’d like to be common sense and whack them all with some tbf

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you for the love poppets 🥹

There were two mental health professionals and they were really lovely. Very thorough in their questions but gentle and kind. They’ll hold a meeting tomorrow with the rest of the mental health team and come back to me with some treatment options moving forward.

I’ve waited months for this appointment, it’s a relief to get it over with 😪 Hopefully I can now get some help and support 🩵

Be Yourself Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION

I know it’s scary asking for help my darlings but we deserve it, reach out if you need support 🤍

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

There were two mental health professionals and they were really lovely. Very thorough in their questions but gentle and kind. They’ll hold a meeting tomorrow with the rest of the mental health team and come back to me with some treatment options moving forward.

I’ve waited months for this appointment, it’s a relief to get it over with 😪 Hopefully I can now get some help and support 🩵

I know it’s scary asking for help my darlings but we deserve it, reach out if you need support 🤍
That's so good to hear Mrs D ❤️
Here's hoping for a positive outcome tomorrow and a good therapist in the not too distant, unlike Mr Judgey McJudgeface 🤗🥰

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Dance Love GIF by Superfurry.nl

Proud I Did It GIF by myHQ

Proud Season 8 GIF by Paramount+

Angie didn't have this much energy when her dog was in pain, she didn't have this much energy when that poor cat was covered head to toe in fleas

do out of you here you utter trumpet
She left her dog downstairs lonely and dying whilst she sat arguing about pointless bullshit. She's the biggest t ever in fact anyone who exploits poorly dying animals on tiktok for gain is a fing huge t

Feb 29, 2024

So glad you have a team looking after you 💙