Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
ange: pearl has gotten someone to threaten me on the phone

it might be news to you angie but not everyone sits unwashed slowly dying on tiktok everyday like you … her sister is really unwell and maybe she’s got other things to sort out and couldn’t give a s about you
If I was in the hospital with a family member dying and saw another family member being harassed I would ring and threaten the fs too.

Edit: in saying that there's no proof Pearl was behind that call, also sounded like a Scottish person

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Pick, or you'll be assigned the left testicle that didn't develop properly.

Rotum GIF

I wanna be the top lip 💋

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I'm going to go eat, so here's what's going on if anyone missed it & the current list -

As the tiktoktwats all seem to think we're one entity, I have decided to create a scientific abomination. Please choose which body part you wish to be out of the unclaimed body parts, internal or external, small or large.

(there may be a little bit of overlapping, but we'll just ignore that. 😂)

@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand. 🖕
@Birdie - little toe on left foot.
@charlies oxygen - right side of head.
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed penis. 🍆
@Nolan 🎵 - legs. 🦵
@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies. 🍈🍈
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm. 💪
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists. 🤜🤛
@HereForTea - achilles heel. 🦶
@The Narrative - arse hole. 🍩
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand. ☝️
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye. 👁️
@little miss c*nty - common sense (and also underdeveloped left testicle). 🫐
@HairyPoppins - right nipple. ⊚
@Delainey_cc - left nipple. ⊚
@what was that you said - chin. 🤔
I'll claim the right eye. My judging eye is on point!

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Feb 27, 2024
Thank you for the love poppets 🥹

There were two mental health professionals and they were really lovely. Very thorough in their questions but gentle and kind. They’ll hold a meeting tomorrow with the rest of the mental health team and come back to me with some treatment options moving forward.

I’ve waited months for this appointment, it’s a relief to get it over with 😪 Hopefully I can now get some help and support 🩵

Be Yourself Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION

I know it’s scary asking for help my darlings but we deserve it, reach out if you need support 🤍

Ahh. Well done x

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Thank you for the love poppets 🥹

There were two mental health professionals and they were really lovely. Very thorough in their questions but gentle and kind. They’ll hold a meeting tomorrow with the rest of the mental health team and come back to me with some treatment options moving forward.

I’ve waited months for this appointment, it’s a relief to get it over with 😪 Hopefully I can now get some help and support 🩵

Be Yourself Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION

I know it’s scary asking for help my darlings but we deserve it, reach out if you need support 🤍
This is great news 🫂

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm going to go eat, so here's what's going on if anyone missed it & the current list -

As the tiktoktwats all seem to think we're one entity, I have decided to create a scientific abomination. Please choose which body part you wish to be out of the unclaimed body parts, internal or external, small or large.

(there may be a little bit of overlapping, but we'll just ignore that. 😂)

@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand. 🖕
@Birdie - little toe on left foot.
@charlies oxygen - right side of head.
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed penis. 🍆
@Nolan 🎵 - legs. 🦵
@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies. 🍈🍈
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm. 💪
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists. 🤜🤛
@HereForTea - achilles heel. 🦶
@The Narrative - arse hole. 🍩
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand. ☝️
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye. 👁️
@little miss c*nty - common sense (and also underdeveloped left testicle). 🫐
@HairyPoppins - right nipple. ⊚
@Delainey_cc - left nipple. ⊚
@what was that you said - chin. 🤔
The right eye 👁️ please coz I am a nosey t

Feb 29, 2024
Fabulous! Can you inform @Awesome alligator 🐊 that as their left nipple, I will require a suitable supply of whisky and I also tend to pop out when least expected.
look at this season 5 GIF by Portlandia
I had to have surgery just before the first lock down on my boobs. Unfortunately I eneded up having a left prosthetic boob. So I named it Chris Witty my left tittie 🤣🤣

Jul 29, 2024
england

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Arrrrggggghhh Corie irritates the hell outta me. His voice (and I like the Welsh accent), his face, even his gifter badge sliding in and out of lives annoys me. I cannot stick him 😖😖😖

nails scratching GIF by South Park

the narrator GIF
it’s also aggravating me because he blocks people he doesn’t like in angies live (including me) and angie says do all about it ?? she normally goes psycho when people take over her ‘platform’

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If I was in the hospital with a family member dying and saw another family member being harassed I would ring and threaten the fs too.

Edit: in saying that there's no proof Pearl was behind that call, also sounded like a Scottish person
Worst Scots accent ever. Wasn't a Scot and wasn't even that threatening.

She'll turn it into a huge thing though.
Sydney Sweeney Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast