Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie definitely dreams about Dave everynight.

Mikey Day Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Tv Land Dreaming GIF by YoungerTV
Dream Thats Hot GIF by Dead Meat James
riley rose critchlow vomit GIF by Anime Crimes Division

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I second this knew he was a pred the minute he was on holiday with eq and that young lad following him about
I actually forgot about that, he was manipulating him with money, paying for everything but controlled what he said and did. Threatening to kick him out of the villa if he spoke with EQ. The lad was afraid to say anything and was caught up in all the EQ/corie drama. I wonder if he's on tiktok.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I actually forgot about that, he was manipulating him with money, paying for everything but controlled what he said and did. Threatening to kick him out of the villa if he spoke with EQ. The lad was afraid to say anything and was caught up in all the EQ/corie drama. I wonder if he's on tiktok.
Yup don't think he's ever been seen again it was gross, corie basically paid him to be there and god knows what the poor Lad had to do

Mar 21, 2024
devon
He was on tik tok wasn’t he? Do we remember how old and where he was from?