Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Started "Gangs of London " today as i had to wait in for the boiler man (someone in here is watching it too, which made my decision to watch it) Fookin ell its brutal, gave me palpitations.... not sure I can continue, is it all killing?
Yeah me I started it yesterday it is brutal and gets more brutal per episode it's alot of killings

Sneaker Shopping Bronny James GIF by Complex

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Does anybody know how to find out when ya tiktok account warning goes away? my main says “account warning” im scared to use it because i can’t keep my cakehole shut
It's algorithmic, the more you don't get reported, the sooner you get it back.

Make positive comments on FYP content.

Use another account to s post.

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Corie will forever be known as the guy who was talking to the 15 year old and he's fed off about it.

We know he was talking to a 15 year old boy because he's spent all evening telling us he was talking to a 15 year old.

80S Vhs GIF
and says he doesn’t want it to continue tomorrow but apparently has lodged a police case against the 15 year old? make sure you write that crime reference down corie it’s gonna be a while lol

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m watching this! Lots of digs about Hayley comet. They said that Hayley controls that Miss Blue account!
They were linked together at the start, she modded for Hayley and was allegedly only unmodded because she refused to show Hayley who she was. I watched some of it the other night, some s they said about her was true. Other stuff was a reach, like wanting her reported for stealing the daily records content 😂

Feb 27, 2024
They were linked together at the start, she modded for Hayley and was allegedly only unmodded because she refused to show Hayley who she was. I watched some of it the other night, some s they said about her was true. Other stuff was a reach, like wanting her reported for stealing the daily records content 😂

Judas! Did you see the poster on the previous page? 🤣

Corie will forever be known as the guy who was talking to the 15 year old and he's fed off about it.

We know he was talking to a 15 year old boy because he's spent all evening telling us he was talking to a 15 year old.

80S Vhs GIF
Has he actually admitted it now? Because when hungry guy called him out a few weeks back he said it was all lies and he'd never do that. He definitely gives Alfie vibes they are all fing weird