Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
My pal wears a snuggly jacket, it’s like an outdoor oodie that’s water proof and she is always boiling in it.
He has just got onto the union scholarship program and someone from a league team is coming to watch his next league game, with a view to offering him a scholarship there 🙈 I was looking at the regatta ones as they are half the price. I’m unsure if they will be as good though x

Feb 29, 2024
He has just got onto the union scholarship program and someone from a league team is coming to watch his next league game, with a view to offering him a scholarship there 🙈 I was looking at the regatta ones as they are half the price. I’m unsure if they will be as good though x
How amazing, you must be so proud. Love hearing stories like this, I wish all kids to have a dream and do well 🤗 and most of all have the opertunaties to do well

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Morning 🥱 I've had another nightmare about, my freind who isn't a hairdressers owned a hairdressers, after waiting at the salon for ages her sister was cutting my hair and only cut the top of my hair and gave up! Giving me a mulet on top with long hair. Woke up and after thinking 'fing hate dreams that feel real' I actually have my first hair salon appointment today in 3 years 😭😭😭 I feel sick 😭 will take a 'stop the poop' tablet and a diazepam 🤣
You’ll be fine just remember who you are, you call out all the wankers ❤️i hope everything goes ok xx

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
There is a few people that think keeping kittens in a rabbit hutch is OK!! Keeping dogs in a 'Wendy House' and crates is also OK. I wouldn't even keep a rabbit in a hutch 😡 Sheps fans are a disgrace!
Disgusting doing that. My wee rabbit was free roam, never did I put him in a cage. He loved having the run of the house

Feb 29, 2024
Disgusting doing that. My wee rabbit was free roam, never did I put him in a cage. He loved having the run of the house
Rabbit hutches should be burnt, rabbits have an awful life. We used to get lots of rabbits in at the vets on a Saturday. The owners used to say 'I went to clean the hutch and found him like this' it seemed like they only noticed a problem while cleaning the hutch out. The rabbits often where very poorly and it had been going on for sometime.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
There is a few people that think keeping kittens in a rabbit hutch is OK!! Keeping dogs in a 'Wendy House' and crates is also OK. I wouldn't even keep a rabbit in a hutch 😡 Sheps fans are a disgrace!
One of my neighbours has 4 guinea pigs kept in a small rabbit cage outside, breaks my heart...whilst mine have half my large living room as a c&c cage, free roam for at least 4 hrs a day, can roam in and out my garden as they like weather permitting. I've tried educating them, I've asked if they want them anymore (I'd take them in) etc. It's sad.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tired Good Morning GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning 🥱 I've had another nightmare about, my freind who isn't a hairdressers owned a hairdressers, after waiting at the salon for ages her sister was cutting my hair and only cut the top of my hair and gave up! Giving me a mulet on top with long hair. Woke up and after thinking 'fing hate dreams that feel real' I actually have my first hair salon appointment today in 3 years 😭😭😭 I feel sick 😭 will take a 'stop the poop' tablet and a diazepam 🤣
Just enjoy the “me time” I must admit I’ve no patience so get my hairdresser to come here to me on her day off. You’ll look gorgeous girl
New York Dance GIF by Cirque du Soleil

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I told you they’d fing back her up. Going on about fing defra. That’s gif cattle etc not fing dogs and cats. RSPCA don’t give a do either,as long as an animal has food water and shelter then that’s enough as far as they’re concerned. I reported a puppy farm near me,I was duped an bought 2 puppies imported from Russia. They weren’t siblings like I was told,weren’t the breed type I paid for,they had a lot of health issues and I had to return them to her. That’s when I saw her real set up,I surprised her and went looking round her property. 82dogs she had, it including puppies! SSPCA and countil approved!!! They said food,water,shelter and 6 hours of daylight is all they require. I broke my heart. What happened to walks,cuddles,grooming,kisses? And she was a 1 woman show! fing shambles

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
How amazing, you must be so proud. Love hearing stories like this, I wish all kids to have a dream and do well 🤗 and most of all have the opertunaties to do well
So proud of them all I could burst. He’s also been filling in for the school captain whilst he does gcse stuff. Which suggests he will be next in line for that next year 🙈he’s also highly academic and met Princess Anne and spoke to her about science 😂 x

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Rabbit hutches should be burnt, rabbits have an awful life. We used to get lots of rabbits in at the vets on a Saturday. The owners used to say 'I went to clean the hutch and found him like this' it seemed like they only noticed a problem while cleaning the hutch out. The rabbits often where very poorly and it had been going on for sometime.
I potty trained our rabbit but he sadly passed. We had stupidly bought him from pets at home 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
A rabbit is very like a cat as they groom themselves and can use a litter tray. Only difference is my wee rabbit was a great wee wallpaper stripper and wire nibbler 🤣🤣