Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I told you they’d fing back her up. Going on about fing defra. That’s gif cattle etc not fing dogs and cats. RSPCA don’t give a do either,as long as an animal has food water and shelter then that’s enough as far as they’re concerned. I reported a puppy farm near me,I was duped an bought 2 puppies imported from Russia. They weren’t siblings like I was told,weren’t the breed type I paid for,they had a lot of health issues and I had to return them to her. That’s when I saw her real set up,I surprised her and went looking round her property. 82dogs she had, it including puppies! SSPCA and countil approved!!! They said food,water,shelter and 6 hours of daylight is all they require. I broke my heart. What happened to walks,cuddles,grooming,kisses? And she was a 1 woman show! fing shambles
OMG those poor dogs 🥺

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Plane A350 GIF by Safran

Morning mary is going on a jet plane out if here guys 👦 😀 😄

See you on the flip side, I'll prob still have a scroll next to pool with my pina colada

do you alex bigham
do you rebecca c
do you flangie
do you ZDB you absolute t
do you red and your pound land weave

Stay affected and for the love of God karma kas shut up 😂😂✈️✈️✈️

Feb 29, 2024
Plane A350 GIF by Safran

See you on the flip side, I'll prob still have a scroll next to pool with my pina colada

do you alex bigham
do you rebecca c
do you flangie

Have a fabulous time!! Enjoy the sun while us fers get soaked 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: MMM

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Makes you so mad doesn't like why exaggerate because things will always come back and bite you in the ass, but I'm sure she has openly said all this before about how she lied to get the benefits she was on. Fiddyworld is in such a vulnerable place by the sounds of it and Angie doesn't have any empathy to even understand what he's going through.
I like fiddy but I checked his Tikleap he's doing very well ,more than people earn in a week in a day, the sad face maybe a front ,I'm not saying he doesn't have bad MH , but he's not destitute and is able to battle

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
She has no empathy or understanding what soever, giving out false information, he’s saying his mental health team/worker has said he is gonna help him with pip, yet she replies with no go for uc as pip is to tough to go for, he has been through a real traumatic time and clearly suffering and she’s sat there moaning about a lightbulb, and all will be good as long as you set a goal for next and save money
He won't get UC checked his tikleap

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Plane A350 GIF by Safran

do you alex bigham
do you rebecca c
do you flangie

FFS that one heart me I sent you last week enabled this holiday 😂 have a great time 🥰🍹👙

• Haha
Reactions: MMM