Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Is it the leaning her head off camera and drinking or the slurring or the red wine around her mouth or the fact she's an alcoholic that gave it away?
Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV
Is it Friday all ready? How marvelous. 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s @what was that you said for anyone that cba to go and check.

😕
sty move considering she clearly reads here & would see that @what was that you said has been struggling with her mental health and grief the last few days. Even if she is a pain in the dick.

Calling someone obsessed when she herself had to buy more storage simply to screen record Angie is insaneeeeeee.

Anyway I didn't acknowledge her videos about me because I didn't care & I didn't see them until they were shared to me. I'm not chronically online like that, believe it or not 😂

Feb 27, 2024
sty move considering she clearly reads here & would see that @what was that you said has been struggling with her mental health and grief the last few days. Even if she is a pain in the dick.

Calling someone obsessed when she herself had to buy more storage simply to screen record Angie is insaneeeeeee.

Anyway I didn't acknowledge her videos about me because I didn't care & I didn't see them until they were shared to me. I'm not chronically online like that, believe it or not 😂
Maybe we should start posting some of her venomous comments she has made in here? But no, we aren’t that low. Just leave people be ffs. You left, be happy

Oct 24, 2023
Maybe we should start posting some of her venomous comments she has made in here? But no, we aren’t that low. Just leave people be ffs. You left, be happy
I'm simply too lazy to look for them or make videos about people. I don't care I just like gossiping 😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Not worth our time. Anyway I’m a great dancer 💃

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't get it. I don't get why trying to guess what someone's accent is (especially when they've used voice distortion) is the catalyst. I don't know why so much scrutiny is being thrown this way, rather than focusing on the people who blast their toxic behaviour to hundreds or thousands of people, such as Angela and Swearing Shepherdess. This is basically a gossip forum, so expect gossip if you go live. I don't know. I'm not here to police every person in existence by my own standards and moral compass. If I'm not keen on a person then I just distance myself.

commercial vintage GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I don't get it. I don't get why trying to guess what someone's accent is (especially when they've used voice distortion) is the catalyst. I don't know why so much scrutiny is being thrown this way, rather than focusing on the people who blast their toxic behaviour to hundreds or thousands of people, such as Angela and Swearing Shepherdess. This is basically a gossip forum, so expect gossip if you go live. I don't know. I'm not here to police every person in existence by my own standards and moral compass. If I'm not keen on a person then I just distance myself.

commercial vintage GIF
The beef with what was that I said has been long standing because she's got pissed and rubbed people up the wrong way a few times. But to be upset that someone is talking about her accent when shes used a couple of different accents is a reach. People are simply curious.

Last edited: