Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh Iv also took her off the ignore list soooo it's no longer awkward 👹😭

Worm Mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation

Oct 24, 2023
She did a sty thing that night she did the live and didn’t like that people disagreed with her. Anyway, enough airtime.
Wolf’s biggest gifter Clare has walked away and is taking him to court, what?! She’s spent over a million pounds on him! Madness
Oh I know about this. Well I don't but the other night Ryan Steele was streaming her and she said there's 4 people she wants to out and everyone said one will be Wolf. She said he would message her saying things like mayday, emergency, I need to you drop in this battle and the silly t would do it 😭

Feb 27, 2024
Oh I know about this. Well I don't but the other night Ryan Steele was streaming her and she said there's 4 people she wants to out and everyone said one will be Wolf. She said he would message her saying things like mayday, emergency, I need to you drop in this battle and the silly t would do it 😭
So I guess she’s claiming she was manipulated?

Oct 24, 2023
Wow 🤣 crazy people!
A million though, that's insane 😭. Karma Kas did make a fair point that people gift then think they have a say in what a creator does etc but I think it's because gifting, the thanks, the shout outs, oh your in my team, we are friends now etc makes these people feel like they are genuinely friends and they aren't. Like he said last night "they are just people who send me money".

The app won't change though the suicides from diadros community members last year didn't change a thing.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She did a sty thing that night she did the live and didn’t like that people disagreed with her. Anyway, enough airtime.
Wolf’s biggest gifter Clare has walked away and is taking him to court, what?! She’s spent over a million pounds on him! Madness
Over a million POUNDS? Great Britain Pounds/GBP? The UK currency pounds?

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

But what are the courts going to do? They're surely not going to start down this rabbit hole of consumer's remorse on tiktok.

Russell Brand Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast