Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So do all of Sheila’s friends and family hate Angie?
Seth Meyers Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
@Alex Brigham Live children have been spoken about with regards to diddy from the start! But you joked about it in the same way Charlie has! And regardless of children being involved is it not disturbing to joke about trauma in the way you do?
You also saw fit to make a profile about mj even with the allegations against him! You are not in any position to attempt to be some moral compass!
Stick to massaging your mushroom lad! That takes up enough of your brain power clearly

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
That's so so bad!!! That's TT addiction 100%. An amberlance arrives for a lady in her 70's and the daughter don't give a s!! Angie pack her bloody bag make sure she has her meds and nightwear and a charger!! Cruel nasty scum bag!!! Lives in a house for free!! She's a t!!
Did the paramedics take her to the hospital?

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I knew Angie was s on a shoe, but this is fing low, even for her. I'd love to know what her sister makes of all this
Well she was asked if she should ring her sister and Angie said “ well it depends how bad she is, if my mum wants to let her know she will”
I’d want to know if my mum was being taken into hospital regardless of the reason