Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why do they all sound as if their fixodents came loose

false teeth clear aligners GIF by Smile Direct Club
Brigham said this morning he's going to get Turkey teeth, his need fixing. That'll be why he doesn't show his face, he's got tombstone teeth 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sending you loads of love and hugs.
I can not imagine how hard this has knocked you. You come across so strong, positive and a genuinely caring woman.

We’re all behind you 🤎🤎 👑
aww love GIF

You have got this Mrs D. You are truly cherished on here and we will support you in anyway we can 🤍 xxxx

Thank you both so much 🩵 I was so hesitant to share the update, I was a wreck. I’m so glad I did, hopefully it’s made a lot of us feel less alone - sharing like we have 🥲 you’ve all been so kind and supportive and I’m truly grateful, thank you 🤧

IMG_8839.jpeg

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Brigham said this morning he's going to get Turkey teeth, his need fixing. That'll be why he doesn't show his face, he's got tombstone teeth 😭
I've said it for months, he's got a flipper or dentures in, they make thwacking noises when they hit the roof of his mouth. I heard him nearly choke on live on them once, it was amazing.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I king fireworks already! Started here last night at 10:30pm. My wee Eric is absolutely petrifled. He’s cuddled into me,shaking,drooling and crying . fing bastards
We’ve got this from the vet last few years, it helps loads. Our Loki jumps in the bath to hide, we’ve tried music, thunder jackets, holding him. This stuff is like weed for dogs.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.png
    IMG_0854.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 5