Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Thats the one im watching now. As if she called herself a hairdresser with that hair 😂
Iv been watching the one where the woman does no housework at all and has the 11 year old looking after the younger kids while she’s in bed all morning, the other wife does room inspections and is really house proud and at the end of it, the one who does no housework is told by her fella that stuff will be changing at home so she tells him it’s over between them and not to come home 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Listen. There are multiple Alexs' in the world, he's the only stud

Nervous Ohhhhh GIF by Lilly Singh

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Iv been watching the one where the woman does no housework at all and has the 11 year old looking after the younger kids while she’s in bed all morning, the other wife does room inspections and is really house proud and at the end of it, the one who does no housework is told by her fella that stuff will be changing at home so she tells him it’s over between them and not to come home 🤦🏻‍♀️
I watched that yesterday. The things that are said would never be broadcast today mind

Nov 10, 2023
Hello luv, how are you doing today and how’s the food been? 🥰🩵
I’m having vitamin d infusions now. The food is still mediocre. They’ve finally stopped giving me suppositories and laxatives.(thank god 😭). I’m having blood thinning injections once a day as a preventative because I’m basically bed bound. And my physio reminds me of Miss trunchbull. She’s demanding that I punch the air 10 times every hour to build strength in my arms.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m having vitamin d infusions now. The food is still mediocre. They’ve finally stopped giving me suppositories and laxatives.(thank god 😭). I’m having blood thinning injections once a day as a preventative because I’m basically bed bound. And my physio reminds me of Miss trunchbull. She’s demanding that I punch the air 10 times every hour to build strength in my arms.
You are going through it bless you 😪 thank heavens for small mercies and no more butt dabbling 😭 I hope the infusions help perk you up luv 🤞🏼 have they an eta on your surgery and recovery time?

Feb 29, 2024
Spoon Wan GIF