Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I’m having vitamin d infusions now. The food is still mediocre. They’ve finally stopped giving me suppositories and laxatives.(thank god 😭). I’m having blood thinning injections once a day as a preventative because I’m basically bed bound. And my physio reminds me of Miss trunchbull. She’s demanding that I punch the air 10 times every hour to build strength in my arms.
The food in the hospital my family member is in looks vile. Hope you feel better soon RedRedWine and you get to go home
3ffd0dc2-b26d-4ffd-816d-f7ff7e13dda1.jpeg

Have I missed something?
Sheila was taken to hospital this morning even when ambulance was there the b was live no compassion what so ever for her and now she won't get her an Uber home 😡 but some how it's turned into an Angela appreciation live selfish b she is

She will be no doubt playing music really loud, probably have a drink or two, without a single thought for her mother, she really is nothing but a selfish, stinking , lazy, lying, narcissistic b 🤬
(Sorry for the rant)
Exactly this and you don't need to be sorry for ranting that's what this space is for 🥰