england
No amercian, duh
Full House What GIF
Dont speak to @deadwood like that man. TOO FAR
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Don't remind me about the prime era I only managed to convince my son to take down all the bottles from his shelves. Why did kids display them 🤣🤣
I had a sense of satisfaction putting all of them in the recycling bin but then thought of the hours wasted because I was one of them stupid bastards stood outside waiting for shops to open

Don't remind me about the prime era I only managed to convince my son to take down all the bottles from his shelves. Why did kids display them 🤣🤣
My kid wanted it but we settled for tipping it away so he could have just the bottle he was far too young 🤣 but the bottle ornaments I would see was so cringey 🤣

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
Didn’t Shelia say the other day to Angie, Im ill, and you will find out and Angie was laughing about it and said she was exaggerating like she always does and proceeded to keep messaging asking her to put the plug in,

Also enter with caution as she is saying she will get her justice even if she unalives herself

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Didn’t Shelia say the other day to Angie, Im ill, and you will find out and Angie was laughing about it and said she was exaggerating like she always does and proceeded to keep messaging asking her to put the plug in,

Also enter with caution as she is saying she will get her justice even if she unalives herself
I’m watching so she better not SH.
😕