Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yep 😭😂 hence why I'm dumping and leaving like I always do 😭😂 i got blocked and I wanted to still say something 😂 I'm sorry, I'm fing off again promise 😭😂 (everyone can tell me to do off now but I'll still be reading as I can't keep up with anything without CC 💁‍♀️)
So have you spoon fed us or not? Cuz I ain't got no time if it's not "here comes the airplane, open wide".

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yep 😭😂 hence why I'm dumping and leaving like I always do 😭😂 i got blocked and I wanted to still say something 😂 I'm sorry, I'm fing off again promise 😭😂 (everyone can tell me to do off now but I'll still be reading as I can't keep up with anything without CC 💁‍♀️)

charlie doors GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Well, she's the Irish steph that was friends with fishwifes, then wasn't friends with them, then was, then liked Irish Kelly again and now she doesn't, she was in a live crying about someone not saying hello to her, and the host was confused, so said "steph got ignored, steph is sad, the end" then Irish steph went mad.. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to joke 😭😂
You know that literally means nothing, right?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
You cant leave yet!! You havnt done the initiation period of everyone being brutal to you!!