Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
I thought it was common knowledge tbf lol. Obviously I’m not gonna doxx her real account, all I will say is I remember that voice very distinctively from CLA’s lives, round about the time all the Zara drama happened.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Some of you already know , they're letting Mum escape for a few hours tomorrow , the hospital is a short walk from the town they're in and they're letting her out in a wheelchair for a few hours , we're taking her to greggs so she can have her hot chocolate and iced bun and I'm so excited we can all be together for a change rather than just 2 people visiting at a time.

Mrs N has made me shave and I look like a 14 year old ready for his first day of a new year in school 😭 😭
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Get all the sausage rolls. And steak bakes. I love steak bakes. ❤️❤️❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I thought it was common knowledge tbf lol. Obviously I’m not gonna doxx her real account, all I will say is I remember that voice very distinctively from CLA’s lives, round about the time all the Zara drama happened.
I didn't watch CLA. Don't give me this cryptic s. Trying to decipher my dreams is bad enough. If you're here to say something, then say it, otherwise do off with your baity bullshit.

If I knew she was closer, I'd uber her some decent grub, nothing worse than hospital crap. I remember Mrs N and my Mum bringing me BK when I was in
Aw I think we all would it's just not safe for her to dox herself bless her hopefully she has someone who can take her something decent in. Hospital food is se isn't it they even serve better in the cantines

Jul 29, 2024
england
Here we fing go, Angie screaming I’ll unalive myself to get justice for the bullying and harassment I’ve had. Baiting her mum seriously ill and she’s baiting 😡
I’m out guys, I said earlier I was fragile and it’s due to news bout my dad following from our 18hr a&e visit last week *didn’t leave my dads side for those 18hrs* 😕
I didn’t intend for the rest of this text to be in italics but it won’t fing switch off 😭
Anyway night guys I’m going to sit and snuggle my pup and watch some easy safe comfort tv 😴
Tired Dog GIF

All I’m gonna say is if anyone remembers, cast your mind back to TikTok voices competition with Lukethejudge, Miss Red and CLA judges.
Nah spoils the suprise for those of us that don't know or haven't seen her for us she's just baggy, baguette or bread head no need for us to know her identity

Has anyone heard from Batty at all ? I know she deleted her TT account , but she's deleted her CC account now, I can't tag her and it's saying deleted memeber.

If you're reading this , I miss you, I know most of us do 😭
Noo we tagged her a few weeks back can't believe she's gone miss her lots miss a few actually 😥