Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I hate when people talk in riddles
aint nobody got time for that GIF
It's Friday fing night and I'm feral. I ain't got no time for some inspector gadget type bullshit when it doesn't even come with a catchy theme song.

Doo-pee-doo-pee-doo, inspector gadget
Doo-pee-doo-pee-doo, woh-woooo.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Has anyone heard from Batty at all ? I know she deleted her TT account , but she's deleted her CC account now, I can't tag her and it's saying deleted memeber.

If you're reading this , I miss you, I know most of us do 😭
Aw, I like batty bat....bat...come backkkkk

Edit...I hope Red red wine is okay too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Here we fing go, Angie screaming I’ll unalive myself to get justice for the bullying and harassment I’ve had. Baiting her mum seriously ill and she’s baiting 😡
I’m out guys, I said earlier I was fragile and it’s due to news bout my dad following from our 18hr a&e visit last week *didn’t leave my dads side for those 18hrs* 😕
I didn’t intend for the rest of this text to be in italics but it won’t fing switch off 😭
Anyway night guys I’m going to sit and snuggle my pup and watch some easy safe comfort tv 😴
Tired Dog GIF
Rest up luv, sending you cwtches 🫂🩵

TheDramaAudit

Sep 13, 2024
London
Makes me laugh how everyone is now in snels live goin against 1 person. Wait until the day that happens to you and you'll be sat with the gingerbread filter on waiting for the dribs and drabs to come in you lot were told when chez first joined your cliques what she was like but yet don't want to believe what Julie/Nanny Yvonne has done absolutely laughable