Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why some people so angry I said who she was? You asked, I delivered lol. The woman doxxed herself first, if she hadn’t I would never have said anything 🤣
You said who she was? I'm lost.
Disappointed Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Her tt main has been named twice in the last 2 pages 😭
Put it this way, she's always been a 2 faced wee t, sitting with the very people she slated for months in here. I can't remember if she ever took a stand about people gifting as Baggy but she certainly had no problem taking big gifts on her main account.
This 🙌

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just like everything else on this thread has f all to do with her. I agree boring as do but they read through this thread so they can see that no one is as shiny as they make out when sitting with them
Excuse you, I shared s today that was very much to do with her. Just because you're too thick to understand our subtle nuances doesn't mean we're off topic.

Why can you not swear? Are you a child? When was your bedtime?

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
Her tt main has been named twice in the last 2 pages 😭
Put it this way, she's always been a 2 faced wee t, sitting with the very people she slated for months in here. I can't remember if she ever took a stand about people gifting as Baggy but she certainly had no problem taking big gifts on her main account.
I’m so confused and haven’t seen anything and still have no idea who she is