Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I just spotted the name. No clue who they are so it's all the one to me anyways 🤣
Hayley. The true crime one?
Think Thinking Of You GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Screaming at these creators letting her s them off and write songs about them for months on end and not saying nothing yet she would to sit in boxes and perform for them for money 😭😭, did they not recognise her voice? Mugged right off 😭😭😭😭😭😭 makes sense why she's up half their holes 😭

Spoiled from drama tonight 👹

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I seek nothing, don’t worry your little head. Like I said if she hadn’t doxxed herself I would never have said anything, I was merely replying to conversation being had.
I actually have quite a large head. Literally. I struggle to find headwear. It's all too tight. Not because of my brain. I think there's just a lot of gas inflating my cranium. It may be a medical problem, but the NHS is overloaded. You see, it all started when I was a child and I had legs that were buckled. I had to be strapped to a board. I think it affected my psychological development.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Screaming at these creators letting her s them off and write songs about them for months on end and not saying nothing yet she would to sit in boxes and perform for them for money 😭😭, did they not recognise her voice? Mugged right off 😭😭😭😭😭😭 makes sense why she's up half their holes 😭

Spoiled from drama tonight 👹
Looks like she's remodeled herself to look just like Dread too, but a slimmer, younger version

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Do you remember the fiasco with tellietubbies and we had children running around asking for tubby toast and tubby tustard ? Now we have the little fers running around going `peppa pig honkhonk`
Old Man Dancing GIF by TV4

That's not where I was going, but that gif popped up and I just couldn't say no.

I wasn't old enough to see it, but I yearn for the days when kids believed the wombles were real.