Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Oh sweet jesus
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Vibes GIF by E!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
At the end of the day it was perfectly alright when TikTok’s big gob was doxxed with a video of her and personal profile. So nobody can cry over baguettes profile being put up. What’s good for one is good for the other. It was common knowledge that TikTok’s big gob was not doing good mentally and a video was thrown up because they got blocked. Maybes people will think twice about putting accounts on their profiles because 24 hours later, a dose of karma has been served
Judge Joe Brown GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
At the end of the day it was perfectly alright when TikTok’s big gob was doxxed with a video of her and personal profile. So nobody can cry over baguettes profile being put up. What’s good for one is good for the other. It was common knowledge that TikTok’s big gob was not doing good mentally and a video was thrown up because they got blocked. Maybes people will think twice about putting accounts on their profiles because 24 hours later, a dose of karma has been served
Patty watch the door they are all coming in😭. I missed all that. Its not nice on either behalf and i wont fall out with anyone without reason. I hate when theres a divide makes me wana leave 😂 I hate awkward 😪