Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm not enduring that t zia.
No Way Reaction GIF
They appear quicker than beetlejuice them fs

When has it been said that you made people feel like they had to leave? Because Iv never saw you being blamed?
I missed alot but when I came back people were leaving and the only comments I saw were mine and yours before missing so many pages I never did read back so could only imagine that's what caused it

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
At the end of the day it was perfectly alright when TikTok’s big gob was doxxed with a video of her and personal profile. So nobody can cry over baguettes profile being put up. What’s good for one is good for the other. It was common knowledge that TikTok’s big gob was not doing good mentally and a video was thrown up because they got blocked. Maybes people will think twice about putting accounts on their profiles because 24 hours later, a dose of karma has been served
Tiktoks big gob was doxed?
I either forget everything or miss everything ☠️

Confused Puzzle GIF

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Baguettes, the comments been deleted but @Lillyloo seemed surprised that people didn't actually know her and posted a username.
On a level Judas you’re actually one of the people I respect on here with their opinions, I’m 100% not Baguette! I would never have divulged anything if the silly t hadn’t have doxxed herself on live in front of hundreds of people.

I said what I said and IDGAF!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I missed alot but when I came back people were leaving and the only comments I saw were mine and yours before missing so many pages I never did read back so could only imagine that's what caused it
No several people disagreed and the disagreement went into the next day.

Hey hey hey, you weren’t to blame luv 🙅🏻‍♀️ I was vocal also, as were others and we weren’t wrong to say how we felt - especially as we spoke out of care and concern 🩵
As I said I missed so much and upon my return people were leaving and the blocking ect commenced was a real weird time