Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I love the way people announce that like it's some kind of novelty and people in here haven't reproduced or have jobs or a "real life"
😭😭😭
I wish I didn't have a fing job
Angry Over It GIF by Team Coco

If it was a scratch, and she has poor circulation from sitting how she does and smoking/drinking, having clogged arteries, she could get sepsis.
Hi ang when you're reading here later
Google says she's got about 72 hours left don't blame me blame Google

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yeah coz I have a full time job and 3 kids I ain’t on here constantly ffs! I’ve been on here ages when my real life allows me 🤣
I love the way people announce that like it's some kind of novelty and people in here haven't reproduced or have jobs or a "real life"
😭😭😭
Oh haha this is the best one so far 🤣🤣🤣 actually love you 😂
Don't be weird, we've just met. 👀

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
"I've been on here 2 years" but can't figure out how to perform basic tasks whilst taking a s browsing here. Okey dokey, don't fing chokey.
Yeah that’s exactly what is 🤣 my whole life ain’t comment cafe I come on once in a blue moon ffs. In lockdown I worked from home and was on TikTok that how I kn
"I've been on here 2 years" but can't figure out how to perform basic tasks whilst taking a s browsing here. Okey dokey, don't fing chokey.
I’ve been on here over a year yes, but I’m not on very often as I have a real life lmao! Being able to ignore/unignore really ain’t really been a priority until now, so why would I need to know how to do it? Pretty sure there’s people on here that confirm I’ve been on here a while.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yeah that’s exactly what is 🤣 my whole life ain’t comment cafe I come on once in a blue moon ffs. In lockdown I worked from home and was on TikTok that how I kn

I’ve been on here over a year yes, but I’m not on very often as I have a real life lmao! Being able to ignore/unignore really ain’t really been a priority until now, so why would I need to know how to do it? Pretty sure there’s people on here that confirm I’ve been on here a while.
I don’t think you should have gin number 5

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Awkward Dave Grohl GIF